10/09/20 – Following the Government announcement on Wednesday 9th September, we will be contacting all those who have booked private dining with us – please bear with us as we go through bookings starting from 14th September, thank you for your understanding and patience.
Here at Coombe, our guests are our priority and our staff have been trained to minimise contact to ensure you have a safe stay with self check in kiosks and a cash free environment. Our food will be carefully prepared with our trained chefs, grab and go options will be available and single use condiments. Thorough cleaning and sanitising throughout the hotel is scheduled on a regular basis with particular focus on high footfall and guest touch point areas. Our restaurant and meeting room layouts have been recalculated to reflect social distancing with safety stations with disposable items and information on protocols. Although we are adopting new measures adhering to Government guidelines, we are still committed to providing the highest level of service to ensure an enjoyable visit to Coombe Abbey.
Video courtesy of BRS Films
– Low contact with staff and other guests
– Room layouts to be amended to correspond with social distancing
– Thermal thermometers to check temperatures of staff and guests
– Reduced occupancy within the hotel
– Extra cleanliness & sanitising of all areas of the hotel
– Safely and carefully preparing food
– Safety stations with cleaning kits and disposable items
– One way systems in place
– Information outlining all protocols
We are pleased to announce that we have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and have demonstrated we are adhering to Government and public health guidelines.