Important notice: We are operating a cashless environment throughout the whole hotel and will be accepting card payments only.
Here at Coombe, our guests are our priority and our staff have been trained to minimise contact to ensure you have a safe stay with self check in kiosks and a cash free environment. Our food will also be carefully prepared with our trained chefs. Thorough cleaning and sanitising throughout the hotel is scheduled on a regular basis with particular focus on high footfall and guest touch point areas. Although we are adopting new measures adhering to Government guidelines, we are still committed to providing the highest level of service to ensure an enjoyable visit to Coombe Abbey.
Video courtesy of BRS Films
– Low contact with staff and other guests
– Cashless environment
– Face masks must be worn throughout the hotel unless when dining
– Extra cleanliness & sanitising of all areas of the hotel
– Safely and carefully preparing food
– Safety stations with cleaning kits and disposable items
– One way systems in place
– Information outlining all protocols
We are pleased to announce that we have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and have demonstrated we are adhering to Government and public health guidelines.