Are you planning a Christmas party? We’re here to help!
Let us take away any stress and organise your bespoke event. Our expert planners can work with you to roll out a memorable, exciting event that’s exclusive to you and your guests.
Each party will have their own private dining room, a reception drink on arrival, a delicious three-course meal and ½ bottle of wine per person but you can also add your own special touches!
Afterwards, you can dance the night away with your very own DJ.
£69.95 per person*
Private dining room hire
Reception drink on arrival
Set three-course meal
½ bottle of wine per person
Disco and dance floor
Festive flowers are available to order before your event and they can be used to decorate the table or gifted to guests for them to take home. Choose a bespoke arrangement, florist’s-choice or you can even pre-order your wreaths to take home and decorate your front door. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Dress code Smart Arrival 7:00pm Dinner 7:45pm Bar Until 12:00am DJ Until 1:00am
Why not extend your stay at Coombe Abbey with an overnight stay the night of your party, you can view availability and book a room online here:
Looking to book for a smaller group? Learn more about our Occasions Package which can also be served in our private dining rooms. This includes drinks, canapés and a three-course meal. Email email@example.com to find out more.
Add a drinks package We have put together several drinks packages to ensure your festive party goes off smoothly. Please speak to your planner to order.
Need to go bigger? Our partner venue, The IXL Event Centre, takes private bookings for 500 or more.
We can cater for guests with special diets (vegan, diabetic, gluten free etc.) but we request that you let us know two weeks before the date of our event. Minimum of 60 guests. Private Christmas parties are subject to availability.
*Minimum booking of 60 people aged 16 and over
Terms & Conditions apply.
If you would like to pay a deposit, please call 02476 430 536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and pay your deposit by debit or credit card.
90 Day Matured Coombe Christmas Pudding
Red Currants & Cinnamon Shortbread
Vintage Brandy Sauce
Amarena Black Cherries & Chocolate Shavings
Selection Of Four Regional British Artisan Cheese
Quince Jelly, Celery, Grapes & Crackers
Lemon Curd & Pistachio Crumb
Dark Belgian Chocolate & Biscoff Tart
Salted Caramel & Orange
Coffee & Mini Mince Pie
Those guests with special diets i.e. Vegetarian, Vegan, Diabetics, & Gluten Free can be fully catered for, however all special diets must be requested at the latest two weeks prior to the date of the event.
Terms & Conditions
It is the responsibility of the booker to ensure that ALL of their party are aware of these terms and conditions.
1. For further details or to book please call our Christmas Booking Office on +44 (0)2476 430 539 open 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
2. To secure your booking, a non- refundable and non-transferable deposit of £15.00 per person is required.
3. Full payment for all evening festive functions is required 8 weeks prior to the event. Coombe Abbey Hotel reserves the right to cancel any bookings not paid in full by the requested date. If the booking is made within 8 weeks of arrival, the full balance will need to be paid.
4. Bookings may be added at any time (subject to availability). Reducing numbers will result in receiving no refund and your deposit cannot be transferred to cover drinks, accommodation or any other services.
5. Cancellations must be provided in writing to our Christmas Booking Office and will not be accepted via telephone.
6. Table lay-outs, table sizes and room plans are at the discretion of the hotel due to the numbers attending each event. Coombe Abbey Hotel reserves the right to determine the party location and split larger parties into smaller groups or smaller parties to be joined with other groups.
7. Vegetarian options or dietary requirements must be pre-booked 14 days before the event. If you would like any information on allergens contained within our menu, please speak to a member of staff.
8. For deposits and final payments, please indicate the name of the party, event and date on all correspondence.
9. Please note all monies paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. All rates quoted in this brochure are inclusive of VAT at 20%. We reserve the right to alter the rate of VAT perforce.
11. All evening events held at Coombe Abbey Hotel are for over 16s only.
12. No food or beverage of any kind are permitted to be brought into the hotel that is not purchased from Coombe Abbey. We reserve the right to search to search bags and confiscate any alcohol brought onto the premises. No gift bags or presents to be brought into the venue.
13. In the interest and enjoyment of other guests, the management reserves the right to refuse entry, or to eject any person or party whose behaviour, language or attire is likely to cause offence. It is the party leaders responsibility to make sure that all guests in their party wear a reasonable standard of dress.
14. Where the numbers do not meet minimum requirement levels to operate an event, an alternative date or refund will be offered.
15. Please advise at time of booking if any of your party has accessibility requirements.
16. If accommodation is booked, bedrooms will be available from 3:00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:30am the following day. Accommodation rates are advertised at a from price and are subject to change. Upgrades are available at a supplement. Accommodation is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
17. In accordance with the smoking law, all areas of the venue are non-smoking. There will be a designated smoking area outside of the venue.
18. Parking is available on site and is charged at £3 for 8 hours and £8 for 24 hours per vehicle. Vehicles parked on premise are left at the owner’s risk and Coombe Abbey Hotel cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred or damage sustained to person or property which occurs at or on the company premises.
19. All bookings are subject to availability.