Welcome in Summer 2023 with an evening in our Marquee, drinks on arrival, a three-course meal, a 5-piece live band; Funk It Up and after party.
Scroll down to read more.
Celebrate the warmer days and lighter evenings at our Summer Ball, dress to impress and enjoy an evening in Coombe’s famous Marquee.
The Summer Ball is a place to celebrate special occasions with loved ones or just to simply enjoy the summer season. You’ll be served with a refreshing arrival drink, a three course dinner, party band and after party.
Funk It Up are a top-quality 5-piece function band. This female-fronted unit is made up of professional musicians with vast stage and recording experience. With a repertoire full of rock, pop, Motown, soul, disco and funk, you can’t fail to be impressed with their eclectic and foot-stomping setlist! All members are degree level musicians and have performed alongside artists such as Mutya Buena (Sugababes), Nate Watts (Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Pointer Sisters), Leah McFall (The Voice UK), Julie Atherton (West End – Sister Act, Avenue Q, Mamma Mia!, Fame), Coree Richards (Damage), Junior Giscombe and John Galea (Thea Garrett). As a band they have also been the resident act onboard P&O Ferries and DFDS Seaways.
Your evening will include:
– Arrival Drink
– Set Three Course Dinner
– Party Band
– After Party
Arrival at 7:00pm
Dinner at 7:45pm
Bar until 1:30am
After party until 2am
Dress Code – Glamour
Suitable for ages 16+
Please Note: no tickets will be issued for this event. Your email confirmation will act as proof of purchase, and the purchaser’s name will be listed on the door sheet.
To find out more please call +44 (0)2476 430 536
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
It is the responsibility of the booker to ensure that ALL of their party are aware of these terms and conditions.
1. For further details or to book please call our Booking Office on +44 (0)2476 430 539 open 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
2. To secure your booking, full payment is required. This is non refundable and non transferrable.
3. Bookings may be added at any time (subject to availability). Reducing numbers will result in receiving no refund and your deposit cannot be transferred to cover drinks, accommodation or any other services.
4. Table lay-outs, table sizes and room plans are at the discretion of the hotel due to the numbers attending each event. Coombe Abbey Hotel reserves the right to determine the party location and split larger parties into smaller groups or smaller parties to be joined with other groups.
5. Vegetarian options or dietary requirements must be pre-booked 14 days before the event. If you would like any information on allergens contained within our menu, please speak to a member of staff.
6. For deposits and final payments, please indicate the name of the party, event and date on all correspondence.
7. Please note all monies paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. All rates quoted are inclusive of VAT at 20%. We reserve the right to alter the rate of VAT perforce.
9. All evening events held at Coombe Abbey Hotel are for over 16s only.
10. No food or beverage of any kind are permitted to be brought into the hotel that is not purchased from Coombe Abbey. We reserve the right to search to search bags and confiscate any alcohol brought onto the premises. No gift bags or presents to be brought into the venue.
11. In the interest and enjoyment of other guests, the management reserves the right to refuse entry, or to eject any person or party whose behaviour, language or attire is likely to cause offence. It is the party leaders responsibility to make sure that all guests in their party wear a reasonable standard of dress.
12. Where the numbers do not meet minimum requirement levels to operate an event, an alternative date or refund will be offered.
13. Please advise at time of booking if any of your party has accessibility requirements.
14. If accommodation is booked, bedrooms will be available from 3:00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:30am the following day. Accommodation rates are advertised at a from price and are subject to change. Upgrades are available at a supplement. Accommodation is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
15. In accordance with the smoking law, all areas of the venue are non-smoking. There will be a designated smoking area outside of the venue.
16. Parking is available on site and is charged at £3 for 8 hours and £8 for 24 hours per vehicle. Vehicles parked on premise are left at the owner’s risk and Coombe Abbey Hotel cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred or damage sustained to person or property which occurs at or on the company premises.
17. All bookings are subject to availability.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.