Enjoy a delightful festive afternoon tea in the comfort of our magnificent Marquee.
Back by popular demand, our in house entertainment team will be on hand to entertain you during your festive afternoon tea with traditional carols and some of your favourite Christmas songs. With assorted finger sandwiches, scones, festive cake, mince pies, tea and coffee.
Event will last approximately 2hr 30mins.
Adults – £29.95 per person
Children* – £17.95 per chid
*12 years and under
Please Note: no tickets will be issued for this event. Your email confirmation will act as proof of purchase, and the purchaser’s name will be listed on the door sheet.
Following Government guidelines and advice, from Monday 14th September, tickets to our public events must only be booked for your social bubble with no more than 6 guests until further notice. Room layouts and tables will reflect social distancing and we kindly ask that you remain with your social bubble for the safety of our staff and other guests.
To Book Please call +44 (0)2476 430 539 and pay your deposit by debit or credit card. To check availability or for further information, please contact the Christmas Booking Office.
Terms & Conditions
It is the responsibility of the booker to ensure that ALL of their party are aware of these terms and conditions.
1. For further details or to book please call our Christmas Booking Office on +44 (0)2476 430 539 open 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
2. To secure your booking, a non- refundable and non-transferable deposit of £15.00 per person is required.
3. Full payment for all evening festive functions is required 8 weeks prior to the event. Coombe Abbey Hotel reserves the right to cancel any bookings not paid in full by the requested date. If the booking is made within 8 weeks of arrival, the full balance will need to be paid.
4. Bookings may be added at any time (subject to availability). Reducing numbers will result in receiving no refund and your deposit cannot be transferred to cover drinks, accommodation or any other services.
5. Cancellations must be provided in writing to our Christmas Booking Office and will not be accepted via telephone.
6. Table lay-outs, table sizes and room plans are at the discretion of the hotel due to the numbers attending each event. Coombe Abbey Hotel reserves the right to determine the party location and split larger parties into smaller groups or smaller parties to be joined with other groups.
7. Vegetarian options or dietary requirements must be pre-booked 14 days before the event. If you would like any information on allergens contained within our menu, please speak to a member of staff.
8. For deposits and final payments, please indicate the name of the party, event and date on all correspondence.
9. Please note all monies paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. All rates quoted in this brochure are inclusive of VAT at 20%. We reserve the right to alter the rate of VAT perforce.
11. All evening events held at Coombe Abbey Hotel are for over 16s only.
12. No food or beverage of any kind are permitted to be brought into the hotel that is not purchased from Coombe Abbey. We reserve the right to search to search bags and confiscate any alcohol brought onto the premises. No gift bags or presents to be brought into the venue.
13. In the interest and enjoyment of other guests, the management reserves the right to refuse entry, or to eject any person or party whose behaviour, language or attire is likely to cause offence. It is the party leaders responsibility to make sure that all guests in their party wear a reasonable standard of dress.
14. Where the numbers do not meet minimum requirement levels to operate an event, an alternative date or refund will be offered.
15. Please advise at time of booking if any of your party has accessibility requirements.
16. If accommodation is booked, bedrooms will be available from 3:00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:30am the following day. Accommodation rates are advertised at a from price and are subject to change. Upgrades are available at a supplement. Accommodation is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
17. In accordance with the smoking law, all areas of the venue are non-smoking. There will be a designated smoking area outside of the venue.
18. Parking is available on site and is charged at £2 for 8 hours and £5 for 24 hours per vehicle. Vehicles parked on premise are left at the owner’s risk and Coombe Abbey Hotel cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred or damage sustained to person or property which occurs at or on the company premises.
19. All bookings are subject to availability.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.